Select a page
Coronavirus—Protecting you and our staff
This year is a very difficult one with the coronavirus and other flu-like illnesses. In response to the potential of contracting a disease, we are asking you to help us by taking the following steps:
1. When coming into the office, refrain from shaking hands, hugging and other close contacts with our staff and others in the building.
2. When available please use the hand sanitizer wipes or gel provided at the counter.
3. Please do not become offended or alarmed if we take measures to ensure safety, such as cleaning surfaces in front of you or asking you to do certain things.
4. Limit the amount of time you are in the office. Have your items organized, any questions you might have listed out on paper and keep pleasantries to a minimum.
5. If not necessary, do not schedule an appointment to drop off your documents. Being in an enclosed space increases the chance of spreading illness. If we have questions, we will call you.
6. Consider the use of our online portal system to deliver your documents or received documents. It is secure and easy to use. Contact Christina to set you up.
7. Meetings can also be held virtually via online conferencing software. All you need to do is contact us for such an appointment and we will handle the logistics. You just need a computer or smartphone with a camera and speakers ( and of course, know how to use
We care about our clients and our staff. We have many elderly clients who have weakened immune systems along with several staff members who have immune system issues. We want to limit the potential of contracting an illness.
We appreciate your help in ensuring the health of all.